Whats your bandwidth speed?

At the multiplayer main screen you can go to options then press the select button, you'll get a bunch of system info, including your bandwidth speed.  

I'm curious as to what everyone is showing.  Mine's saying 768kbs, which from what little I know of networking is pretty decent.  I've been on the winning end of lag tonight too.  

Post your game recognized speed here and let's discuss this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

976kbs

10000 kbs mines is and the game still gives the host to peruvian goat herders.

I didnt know I could do this,I will look later.

-

More importantly,is there any way to bring it up.I know my broadband is on average 29.8meg down 2.8meg up so it's not like I'm running on dialup.

Mines 1190 and lag is unbearable since the update hope they fix it.

How do you find it??

Mine always says 10000 kps and I'm always host 95% of the time

Found it Im at 10000kbps

Checked mine and it is also 10000, and may I say it is garbage! !! I hosted the last 3 games I played last night and couldn't scape a 0.1 k/d in any of them. I may give the torrent thing a go next time I'm on....anyone know what you do?

388kbps lol

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

Checked mine and it is also 10000, and may I say it is garbage! !! I hosted the last 3 games I played last night and couldn't scape a 0.1 k/d in any of them. I may give the torrent thing a go next time I'm on....anyone know what you do?

[/quote]

I tried the whole torrent or running a movie on Netflix while I was playing,  and rest assured it still does nothing to combat the horrible lag in the game.

"Happy Drinking"