Whats wrong with my character???

I've noticed everytime i go into town or walk around people they keep saying my character looks sick...why is this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You're a vampire. 

LOL! How haven't you noticed? You should be getting damage from the sun if you don't feed on people who are sleeping.

...or you are sick. Some animals transfer diseases to you that cause negative stat modifiers. Just take an anti-disease potion.

Yep, if you fight Vampires, there's a really good chance you're going to contract Vampirism. After that, you're given a couple days to go to a shrine and get cured, or else you become a vampire and the curing process gets more difficult. I'm not sure if you're a full-blown vampire yet, you may still be able to get rid of the disease at a shrine, but I have a feeling it's too late. 

EDIT: Dom might be right too, it may just be that you've contracted a generic disease. Have you fought any Vampires recently? If you haven't, then just go to a shrine and you'll be fine. 

Go see your local GP.

When I was at the alchemist in Whiterun she mentioned a few times I looked pale and mentioned some condition. I just thought it was because I chose the palest complexion for my character. Whatever I had is cured now though as I ate some ingredients which removed all diseases and negative effects

I need to eat some ingfredients. I thought she was just doing her healer thang!

You might not have vampirism.  Go to your magic where you pick spells and at the very bottom you will see active traits or something like that.  click on that and look for any status effects in red.  This will be what is wrong with you.  Usually a cure all disease potion will take care of it.  Also a cure all disease will cure the early effects of vampirism.  Hope this helped!

[quote user="StrangIehold"]

You might not have vampirism.  Go to your magic where you pick spells and at the very bottom you will see active traits or something like that.  click on that and look for any status effects in red.  This will be what is wrong with you.  Usually a cure all disease potion will take care of it.  Also a cure all disease will cure the early effects of vampirism.  Hope this helped!

[/quote]

Bingo, this is correct. OP Check your Effected Stats under your Magic/ Active Effects (?). By the way does anyone know of a Spell that cures diseases, I'm tired of getting sick and using Potions to fix it.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="StrangIehold"]

[/quote]

Bingo, this is correct. OP Check your Effected Stats under your Magic/ Active Effects (?). By the way does anyone know of a Spell that cures diseases, I'm tired of getting sick and using Potions to fix it.

[/quote]

Sadly, unlike Oblivion, there does not appear to be a Cure Disease spell. However, both Hawk Feathers (common on Silver Hand soldiers) and Mudcrab Chitin (common everywhere) cure diseases, as well as Charred Skeever Hide and Vampire Dust. I'd suggest slaying some mudcrabs, then you shouldn't have too much of an issue. However, the Cure Disease effect for Mudcrab Chitin is the second effect, so you're going to have to combine it with something like a Hawk Feather to unlock it.