Whats with shining light in people eyes and blinding them!

I just got the game and I am disappointed that you can blind someone by shining a light in their face. I thought this game is supposed to be realistic? I don't know of a single flashlight in real life that you tape to a barrel of a gun that's strong enough to blind some one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It actually is enough to blind you. But this game is no place for reality. It's stupid and ruins close quarters fights by reducing them to guessing games of spray and pray.

Ya!! It's stupid and this game sux monkey balls!!

Yea a flashlight in the face will blind you, ever tried it? So will a laser, and contrary to what people say I think this game is the best FPS out!

It's a halogen flashlight on the guns they do blind you lol i always use the flashlight on my assault class the flashlight  & the laser sight both have advantages & disadvantages the major disadvantage is that they giveaway your position I like both these attachments :)

but in broad daylight your eyes are adjusted to light, it would still hamper your vision but to totally blind you from 5 feet away is rediculous. Even if it is realistic it makes the game less fun, realism shouldn't compromise the fun of a game.

I agree there is no way a flashlight on a gun can blind you. Maybe if it was the size of a spotlight, but I dont see anyone running around with a spotlight on their gun in game!

In my opinion the attachments aren't even any good really, they just give away your position miles away. And if someone shines a flashlight on your face, just spray some bullets toward the light. It's not like it's a shield or anything...

NOT TO MENTION THAT  IT Can't be good for the eyes, someone should SUE EA's @@@

It is possible in real life, but a game is not supposed to be realistic. IMO its stupid.

I wanted a big bright strobe light so it flashes and blinds at the same time.

:(

Mega lulz would have ensued if they had it in there........