Whats up with the knife?

I know you have to do a halo like assassination for a one hit kill, but I can't even do it. I know you hold down the knife button, but my guy instead just equips the knife and does nothing. Before, he'd grab the enemy and deliver a killing blow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can equip the knife or do a quick knife. It's a bit buggy I think.

I'm pretty sure this is bugged, but doing a normal slash attack takes like 3-5 hits. I thought it was supposed to take like 2.

Ive managed the animation twice , other times he just slashes wildly until the enemy turns and blows my brains out. There must be a trick to it because ive had guys rip my dog tags off when ive been running past them

yeah, it's pretty dull. you couldn't even spread butter with that thing

Works fine for me every time. Walk up behind the person > Knife > Animation Kill.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Works fine for me every time. Walk up behind the person > Knife > Animation Kill.

[/quote]

This is how you get the animation everytime. If you try from any other angle, you will just swipe at the guy and get shot. I had my best knifing game today, I got three snipers on the left side of the subway, they were all about five feet from each other. I wish there had been a fourth and they were all in a squad. That would have been awesome to get a Squad Swipe ribbon by knifing.

I've tackled people from the side before.

Tap the button when near an enemy for the animation kill, hold the button to equip the knife as a usable weapon.

I did that before, and it did nothing.

^^speckled, may just be a bug you are experiencing then. I havent had any problems with it just yet.