Whats the point of the menus anymore? Just want to pick game mode and play random maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about milking it. We pay for Live and now servers?

Please someone help! Just want to play whatever mode I'm in the mood for and attack and defend on rolling maps!

Anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No one is forcing you to pay for a custom server. There's still official EA and DICE servers that you can join. But most likely you'll see custom servers if you go through your Server Browser.

Wait a couple days man.  There seems to be a fixed number of servers available, and everyone rushed to rent them out.  I read they think they'll be geting a bunch back and those ought to roll back into the Quick Lauch queue.   Who really knows how much truth is in that, but it makes sense technically.  Finanically they're probably making more money than they thought they would on it so I'm sure some C level exec is suggesting they "Wait and see what happens" when the money slows down.  Wished it weren't all about that, but it is. 

Thanks for the replies. Well I can start say Rush, but it puts me on rented servers. Next game is then say conquest, annoying. I hope your right vibroluxor.

You can find Rush only servers, just look at the map rotation before you join. I spent quite awhile the first day just looking through servers, but then I added all the good ones to favorites so now finding a game with only the maps and modes I like is a snap :)

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

You can find Rush only servers, just look at the map rotation before you join. I spent quite awhile the first day just looking through servers, but then I added all the good ones to favorites so now finding a game with only the maps and modes I like is a snap :)

[/quote]

X1

what you can't find are conquest only servers....well, "Epic battles"  but thats 4 maps repeated over and over...and almost always degenerates into 1 side getting both choppers eventually...and win or lose..it gets boring quick  

I just want to be able to select quick match like i could in BC and BC2 and get an EA server playing the map style i like.

Thats it no rental servers no *** like that.  Just EA servers.

I shouldnt have to hunt for EA servers.  Quick match should just take me there.

[/quote]

That's all well and good until the admin (well within his rights) changes the game modes on his server.  Last week I'd favourited 7 rush only servers, today 4 of them are no longer rush only, which means I'm going to have to reorganise my favourites list every week or so.  I shouldn't have to do this when I've already paid for the game, and an xbox live subscription.

I'm not against rented servers, I just think the quick match option should only use official servers of constant gametype that run continously through all maps.  If you want something else, use the server browser.  I don't think anyone would disagree with me when I say that the quick match option is now utterly useless.

Well, the quick match option has always been useless when compared to a server browser.

Well, the quick match option has always been useless when compared to a server browser.

[/quote]

Its always been less detailed certainly, but it wasn't useless until Dice introduced the new servers (this was a few weeks before the latest patch).  Before this, for people who enjoyed playing the same game type (but on different maps each time) quick match was far more efficient.