Whats the first thing . . .

Whats the first thing that your going to do in this game. I'm going to jump in that beautiful looking water lol :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well kev, it was nice knowing you mate! :P ....the water may look nice, but remember there's sharks and other assorted nasties lurking in there waiting to have their way with your liver!.............as for me, (after I'm done installing the game to my hard drive, and downloading all the insane edition goodies)...I think I'll probably have to have a tinker with the map editor for a while....then probably have a quick peek at how the multiplayer's set up...then for the next many many many hours I intend to go and get thoroughly lost in the jungle! :D

YES exploring that very tempting jungle... as for the water maybe ill ride out there on a jetski and start lobbing grenades at all the sharks that get in my way!!!

Yeah i suppose you cant shoot underwater lol ;(

As soon as I get a silenced sniper-rifle I'll sneak around the entire island (by foot) and have some serious fun!

^^ Screw that noise just gimmie my combat knife I'm gonna sneak up on everybody and have some real funl lol just kidding buddy I like sniping too.

Map Editor!

^^ Yuuuup!  Map editing for me is something I guarantee will consume more hours than Campaign and MP combined!

[quote user="BigKev18"]

Whats the first thing that your going to do in this game. I'm going to jump in that beautiful looking water lol :)

[/quote]

Same here and see how far I can swim out before getting eaten by something ;)

Then it's onto the campaign properly for the first day but also can't wait to try out the Map Editor, just hope they turn out better than they did on Far Cry 2 lol.

Having seen the opening walkthrough I'm happy just to tinker around the 'base camp' and just admire the goings on with people. Then its the water. Then its game-on !

Campaign is first, by tradition.