Whats The First Thing You're Going To Build on Minecraft.

I think I've talked my brother into what Minecraft is all about, I now get it too [see other thread]

-

Me and him are going to build our old school that I left in 2003 and has now been demolished

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'm buiding an underground bunker to hide from the zombies and creepers. When I first started out earlier today I made a shelter with windows and a roof. Then night came and as I was staring out my window a creeper rushed my house and blew up like a suicide terrorist taking out a corner wall and left a big hole in the ground. I was nearly killed in that explosion!

Me and a few friends have recently finished a three-story tower (Bedroom Floor, Work Floor, Observatory) with a section leading directly to our first real mining site.

I've only had a go at the trial and I'm amazed really about what people make on this game. Must take so much patience etc. I'm willing to have a go at trying (key word trying lol) to make something decent. But not holding my breath just yet

[quote user="Magick Mouse"]

I'm buiding an underground bunker to hide from the zombies and creepers. When I first started out earlier today I made a shelter with windows and a roof. Then night came and as I was staring out my window a creeper rushed my house and blew up like a suicide terrorist taking out a corner wall and left a big hole in the ground. I was nearly killed in that explosion!

[/quote]

Sounds like your window is just a hole in the wall. Make glass windows by burning some sand in the furnace. I'm not sure if the Xbox version supports it but you can also make glass panes that look more like window panes.

Here's the only resource you'll need for MC info-

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki