What's the easiest way to purchase points for another account who's console isn't easily accessible?

Trying to buy 800 points for my brother.  Can I just recover his tag to my console and do it, or does that break some rule?  He is set up as a family member under my account, is there a way to do it from my end that I can't find?  Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You can recover his gamertag and redeem points on his gamertag if he lets you. Or you can buy a prepaid card and give him the code for him to redeem.

You can also buy points for the primary account on the family plan and transfer some points to him.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks.  I was only looking to do 800 points, and I can't seem to find an 800 point card anywhere.  I like the second option, but is there a FAQ or something that I can follow that tells me how to do this?  I should clarify that I don't have a Gold Family Pack, but he is listed as a child account under mine and I can modify his Online Safety Settings.  I don't have access to the 'Family Center' which I assume is where I would need to go do to this.

Sorry this didn't help.

Doing my own answer hunting, it seems that I can only gift points if I have the actual family pack as opposed to just a child account linked to mine.  I'll just recover the gamertag and do it that way.  Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

you can purchase 800 ms point sfrom the console its smaller amounts depending on your region

also you have to remeber there is minimun transaction fees which is why they only have sets amounts

even if you have to buy more then you need it is anwyays better to have extra

Sorry this didn't help.