What's the best game of the year so far?

Well, we're at the halfway point by now, what game has stood out as the best for you? Does it stand a chance to hold by the end of the year?

[REFERRAL LINK REMOVED] 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I see what you did there...

Anyway, I'd have to say Portal 2

For me personally, Mortal Kombat.

only problem is the crappy online Netcode

I tired of these guys.  Man, why don't the mods just permaban any of these people who post this stuff.  Seriously...  do they not even notice?

Portal 2.

TDU 2 was but due to problems x10 and lack of support from the company, not anymore...sold it.  LA Noire is the only other new game I got this year.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

I tired of these guys.  Man, why don't the mods just permaban any of these people who post this stuff.  Seriously...  do they not even notice?

[/quote]

Only if you report the thread, chief.

So far, my favorite game of this year is L.A. Noire but that game will easily be beaten out by Skyrim.

Maybe we should stop posting in here until the referral link has been removed..

.. I know I have just done the same but I just wanted to get that across as maybe the last post due to him getting potential clicks to his link each time someone revives the thread.

[quote user="A for Amnesty"]

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

[/quote]

Only if you report the thread, chief.

So far, my favorite game of this year is L.A. Noire but that game will easily be beaten out by Skyrim.

[/quote]

Smart*ss, the guy keeps making threads over and over again with referral links.  It's not a matter of one particular thread.  The mods should just instantly permaban each silver creating these things.  That's obviously the only reason the account was created so there's no mistake or loss of money on MSs part.  All of his threads still exist.  It's simple... yet the mods aren't doing anything about it.

Socom 4. I really haven't played as many games as I would have hoped and the ones I have played have been alright or just bad. Socom 4 is the only one that I have REALLY enjoyed so far.

Uncharted 3 will easily take Game of the Year for me though. Game looks phenomenal. Probably wouldn't be Game of the Year if Mass Effect 3 released this year though, bummer that it got delayed.

Portal 2, but LA Noire comes in at a close second.