Whats missing from Skyrim? - What would you like to see.....

Hi, 

I'm a few hours into it and really miss the central commerce centre of Imperial City.

I might not have stumbled upon a nice large urban sprawl yet but looking at the map, I don't think it exists in Skyrim... :(

Another thing I would like to see is a very large thaw! I hang around the Mage collage a lot and I'm kinda bit sick of the snow.

*Other than the above 'moans' i'll have another wonder around and drum up some more 'moans'.

P.S. - still laughing at that talking dog ! (Sorry for spoiler)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Horse Armour!

Nah, but seriously, I'd have liked to see more "Rare" items in shops. Instead we just get the bog standard stuff or maybe the odd enchanted item. There's not much point in amassing over 10,000 gold as there's nothing worth buying with it.

I remember in most of the shops in Oblivion (the ones in the city anyway) would have maybe one or two really epic items with awesome stats or abilities that you could only buy once you had about 30k gold or more.

Prostitutes, seriously. You know these towns has to have them. Where are they!?!?

LMAO - what race would u like walking the streets then eh?

Zombies are very fashionable. Every game has them these days. You aren't 'with it' if you dont have zombies. Oh.. and don't forget a railgun, could really use one of those too.

But there are zombies.  Ive raised a couple my self.

Didn't know that.. if I recall in Oblivion I could raise skeletons but don't recall zombies. That's good to know for later on when I get around to raising the dead. I guess this game is more hip than I thought.

Some sort of lock on system so when you hit them you dont totally miss, even though I don't miss it would be good to see a lock on system like it assasins creed

The only real things it lacks are totally understandable for how massive the world is and how much time/budget they had to work with.

-

Atronachs - Variations of them would be nice. There's only 3 elemental ones and they look exactly the same every time. Maybe make it so when you dualcast they are stronger/more epic looking? And make more conjuration ones... Variations on the fire/ice/storm ones maybe. Like 3 each.

-

Zombies - They just come back with a slight blue glow thing going about them. They need to be raggedy and have different animations when they're a zombie.

-

More types of weapons/armor. This is one of those understandable things like I mentioned, but it's WAY TOO EASY to get the best stuff and you blow right through all of the classes, hitting Daedra with relative ease. I wish it had some sort of unobtainable type stuff that took A LOT of hard work and dedication to get. Since they had Ebony armor, I wanted some sort of Ivory armor. Daedra would be the "evil" version, so how about a "good" version? I'm not sure what's considered "good" as the opposite of Daedra, but you get my point.

-

Overall it's an amazing game packed with A TON of content, like 300+ hours, but I wish they would've sacrificed just a little bit of that content to give us overall a more in-depth package. Like for some more variations of armor and spells, more in-depth gameplay. I'm sure no one would really mind a few dungeons and random mines/farms being deleted in favor of more engrossing gameplay, right?

I wish there were staves and/or spears.

-

On a side note, I do not like having to recharge my magical equipment so often. If it is magical, then let it be magical... just like the armor. Sheesh, what a pain.

I would like to see the ability to reset your perk points and the open lock spells from Oblivion!