Whats Good On Xbox Live?

So was just wondering what is good on xbox live? I havent been on or active in a good while I know there are a lot of good games coming out soon. Im saving up to get Dead Island for sure.

But the other day was my birthday so Im trying to figure out something else that might be worth buying or waiting for.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well that depends on what type of games you like.  There are alot of good games coming out soon, just look at my sig.  There's also Gears 3, MW3, BF3 as far as shooters go.

Plenty of new releases on there way, BF3, Skyrim, but if your looking for something diferent, Minecraft is coming to xbox.

Well there is netflix which has been the only thing that has made me turn my xbox on in months.

[quote user="SicSicksSix"]

So was just wondering what is good on xbox live? I havent been on or active in a good while I know there are a lot of good games coming out soon. Im saving up to get Dead Island for sure.

But the other day was my birthday so Im trying to figure out something else that might be worth buying or waiting for.

[/quote]

Might I suggest a Gold Membership? Lol.

Other than that, Dead Island, Gears of War 3, Goldeneye Reloaded, and Skyrim have me pretty siked. There's also a Halo: CE remake coming.

"Good" to one person, may not be good to another.  Look at the games in the Marketplace and see what YOU like and go from there.  There's videos and demos for most of them. 

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

"Good" to one person, may not be good to another.  Look at the games in the Marketplace and see what YOU like and go from there.  There's videos and demos for most of them. 

[/quote]

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360