Whats Disc1 and Disc2?

They arent labeled. Is one a texture pack or just the campaign? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

campaign and multiplayer.  Noob.

Which is which?

OK, disc 2 is campaign, so disc 1 is MP. Any other installs I need to do? Any HD texture packs or something before I jump in?

YES! You need to plug your console into a 220v outlet so your console can get the extra power it needs to run this game.

I get one game in, then a freeze, then one game then freeze. So far.

You still bought it after all the complaints about it thus far?

clear your cache and copy the multiplayer disc to your system.  I wouldn't bother copying the single player stuff

^^Yeah, clear cache' and I believe the disc is on the HD (how I confirm)? Im getting 3 or 4 games now before a freeze, but the freeze comes after the game ends, usually just before the next game starts, like in the loading menu. BTW, Im playing just the Recon class, I wanna unlock the SOFLAM and the DMRs. Do I have to stay running around with a sniper rifle to unlock the DMRs, or is there another way?

@Awtacular--Yeah, I was bored and decided to go ahead and get it, even though Ghosts comes out Tuesday. Its like BF3, but I enjoy it. The menus are crap IMHO as is the soldier changes for classes, and a bit of freezing between games, but its fun.

despite buying this game for PS4, I had a $50 Toys-R-Us gift certificate that was about to expire on the 3rd....so last Tuesday I was a hobby/RC plane shop near by TRU ...so I figured what the hell.....what else am I gonna buy at TRU