Whats a good RPG or Action/RPG?

Thinking about going and picking up a good RPGish game later today but to be honest I dont really know all that many that are worth getting. So what are some that you guys would suggest? Preferably some that are not unbearable hard lol.

Some of the ones i've already played of course are Skyrim, Oblivion, ME2, Fable, FF13 and Dragon Age.

I was thinking about Dragon Age 2 i've heard it was good but the first one kinda sucked lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lord of the Rings War in the North, Two Worlds 2, Sacred 2, not sure what else there is out there besides all the big titles you've already mentioned.

If you didn't enjoy the first Dragon Age game, you might enjoy the second game.  

I wasn't the biggest fan of Origins (it was a good game, but not great IMO), but I absolutely loved Dragon Age 2 from beginning to end. I would recommend you give it a try

If you're open to JRPGs, Tales of Vesperia is great... also heard Lost Odyssey is a good one, but I haven't played it.

If you aren't restricted by console, I would check out Valkyria Chronicles! The best RPG I've played on this generations consoles and it's only around $20.

A good open world RPG where you make decisions would be Skyrim and a more straight-forward approach with a lot of bosses and in depth combat but a more strict direction would be Dark Souls.

• Infinite Undiscovery
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Star Ocean 4: Till the End of Time
  • Too Human
  • Phantasy Star Universe
  • Mass Effect

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Two World 2 is a decent RPG with a big world to explore.

Torchlight on XBLA is a cheap and fun game.

^^^ What Pakalolo said. Had a great time with Torchlight and highly recommend checking out the free trial to get a taste. Think you'll be surprised.