This is my first BF and I'm just curious where I stand.  Mine is 275

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine is around 300-310

I think it would be much higher if it weren't for me wasting so much time in those jets! But they are fun.

This is almost meaningless in this batttlefield. Points are not balanced per mode. Conquest pays out much more in this game than the other modes. I play rush and SDM. Mine is 344.

I play mainly Rush modes. Mine is currently 331, but I expect it to go down.

395, I play Rush and Conquest...My highest score games have come in Rush by far.

lol, not doing as well as I though I guess.   How are your guys spm's so much higher?  What am I missing out on?  I've got a positive w/l and kd.  Plenty of resupplies and heals etc

How can I improve my game?  My BF is the same as my GT.  Help me out here

Edit:  I will add I mainly play alone.  Only 1 of my friends has the game.  Bet that has a lot to do with it.

We probably need to do the same thing.. Go for more objectives. I tend to kind of hang around and kill everything I can to give my teammates safe passage to the objective. I've taken out my share of MCOMS and captured a couple flags, but I feel I'm most productive when I'm protecting our guys so that we atleast have the opportunity to take out/capture the objectives. You get a lot of people who want to be the star of the show and not enough people willing to be the star's bodyguard.

Hovering around 380-390. 95% Rush.

Nothing but Rush. Mine's currently 395.

spm is misleading, do u play rush cq dm? hc or normal? do u defend, ive cussed dudes that stayed on the aa an entire match, till i had to do it, our tanks and air were gettin pounded at the base and we were losing, no one else was gonna do it, so i got on the aa and chased em off, all our assets deployed, and a few minutes later we were winning, i got no points for defending the air field, but i sure did chase em off