What's your reaction when a game you hyped up turns out bad?

Do you go into denial about the game's quality (Oh, it's not that bad, Hey! It's a good game, etc) Do you rage hard at the developer? Do you return the game? Do you not do anything at all? What?

I personally go into Denial about it, I believed and kept saying Halo:Reach was an amazing game for 6 months. :P

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Rage face.  >:(

Nah, I just forget about it.  If I rented it then I count myself lucky.  If it's a game I bought then I just have tot take the loss or try and sell it.

I just take it right back to gamestop

A moment of instant disappointment before I move on.

Although, there's a couple of games I had high hopes for that turned out to be really bad that still haunts my memory (Fable 3, Army Of Two 2 and Mafia 2).

you don`t worry if your middle class,mummy will just buy you some more games.

just throw the bad games out for the poor people to fight over.

After it has happend many times; it kinda makes me lose faith in gaming.

I try not to fall into the hype too much of any game. If you get into the hype thinking how good a game will be. There's more chance for you to be disappointed.

I simply dont get too hyped up about a game (except Skyrim, but we know that's going to be awesome right guys? Guys? GUYS!)

"Hi how are you doing sir? Welcome to Gamestop!"

I don't think I get people hyped up about a game that is the job of the game developers/publishers that create the games. If I  don't like the game I simply won't play it unless my friends want me to join them. (If I haven't traded the game yet.) I have nothing to be ashamed off if I thought I was actually going to enjoy the great looking game which was marketed.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

This happened with....Brink, Bulletstorm, Dragon Age 2, and.....maybe Reach. I just said "Yeah, I can't play this anymore, nothing exciting or redeeming." and brought it to Gamestop.