What's your "go to" car?

I am looking for a go to car.  The one you love driving.  I have a few old ones ( 1970's, I think its the sound) but find it hard to keep up with the "new" cars on the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

First time I've seen a moderator come to a topic...and not lock it, lol.

-----

A "go to" car...for me that would be my most preferred car. It's mostly down to preference actually, but my preferred car, if you wish to try it out, is the Audi R8 GT. I just love Audi R8s. They look mean just pulling up to you and look very intimidating.

-----

-----

Thanks, I will try it out tonight.  I have been looking at this car but yet to buy it...........Sold!

Edit:  I am a gamer just like you and the rest of us. ( take out good spelling and grammer) :)

Anytime anyone would like to put the RT trigger down feel free.  I am always up to learn something new.

Lancer EVO X or EVO 6

Nissan GTR

Those cars can be winners on many different tracks and different classes

My favorite go to, if you can come up with 2.2 mil, is the Lamborghini Reventon. It just looks so nice, and sound is amazing. Plus the dashboard looks like a fighter jet!

Nissan GTR is by far the the best all round upgrade car.. then there's the Bugatti Veyron for those over 250mph needs :)

Personally I have all the classics and prefer driving them, few class upgrades to make them competitive, EVO Lancers or Subaru Imprezas are good for off-road.

No offesne, but not the Noobgatti! I see enough of that vehicle in TDU2. The problem with this car is that everyone in their grandma try to buy it, so when you go into a online cruise, that's pretty much the only vehicle you see, eventually.

-----

Not hating; just stating a fact. Bugatti Veyrons are some of the most common vehicles in racing games.

That Audi and Lancer are really fun cars to drive.  Thanks for the heads up on those.

S2000, R8 and Peugeot 205.  The Peugeot upgraded to A or S can be some of the funnest times i have had in Colorado!

When I am in the mood to just drive around I use this.

I paid for the paint job off the storefront. I did upgrade it to an R3 so I can get around fast when need be.