What's your K/D?

It's been quite some time since we've had a thread like this so I thought I'd make a new one to see how everyone's K/D has changed. While you're at it, might as well post the gametype you play the most.

My K/D is 1.71 and I mostly play SWAT.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1.51 I play mostly BTB you know sniper+camo FTW :P say what you want I'l still do it anyways :P
ModestElf

also Fluffers love your sig LoL

1.51 is quite good. I'd be upset if you snagged the sniper from me in a BTB game though lol.

no worries man you can always get it first if you sprint or jet pack to it or evade yourself to it too, I'll take the normal aproach since my AA will be camo :P so I dont always get it but everychance I get it, I make it count :P

also I can take care of myslef with a DMR too :P I dont relly that much on the sniper

I tend to massively support my team with the sniper. Either I'll shoot drivers out of vehicles or headshot enemies with power weapons or positions. I forget who complimented my sniping on Saturday when we played invasion after you all left.

2.26, BTB.

2.04? 05?

Something that doesn't bother me much.

1.95 for H3.

No fair Bob, your're actually good at Halo.

How do you work out your kill/death ratio?

Mine is a 1.31. It changed to 1.32 for one game yesterday, but then I just completely screwed around in a BTB game and went 5-18, thus it went back to 1.31 lol.

~

Not bad considering I started at a 1.05 with at least 1000 kills. I've gotten significantly better over the past year, but I'm not amazing.

~

And I play around a lot in different playlists. BTB, Team Slayer, and SWAT are my top 3 most played, respectively.