What's Your Highest?

I'll admit, this thread was partially made just to toot my own horn.  However, I'm genuinely curious to see how far people have gotten in Survival mode.  What's your highest level, what map/tier was it on, and did you play alone or with a partner?

-

I just finished a single player Survival game on Seatown (tier two) in which I made it to Round 30 (and got so close to beating it but those damn choppers kept picking me off).  Afterwards, I was very pleased to see I am now ranked 815th in the world on Seatown. :D

-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got to level 24 with a friend, it was our second time playing. Haven't played since. I should give it another shot I am sure we could beat 24 this time around.

Second time?  Damn, that's pretty good.  There's a good number of maps I can't seem to reach 24 on yet.  What map did you guys play it on?

That must have been pretty difficult to get that far. I think my highest is 28 on one of the second tier maps playing with a friend. I haven't played survival solo yet.

My highest is round 34 on Resistance with my brother from another mother or my cousin lol.

It's really intense, but it's also an amazingly fun adrenaline rush haha.  I just made it to Round 19 on Downturn (tier four) while playing alone.  I am now ranked 313th in the world for that map.  This is so fun.

-

-

EDIT:  If I had my capture card with me I would capture a video of one of these games or stream or something, you guys have no idea how intense it gets on Tier Four when you are playing by yourself.  I had to keep retreating and posting up to take out a couple guys at a time, all while a Juggernaut and two choppers chased me down..

21 waves on Underground with my bro.

I had my friend from work over after I got the game and it didn't take us long to get to about level 23. I love survival mode. Zombies in the other Call of Duty games is great but Survival is right up there with it. Zombies has the creepiness factor and Survival has the pure chaos and intensity.

Good stuff guys.  Yeah I'm definitely enjoying the chaotic intensity of this mode.  I just had a round where I had no ammo, no flashbangs, and no nades, and about 15 men and a chopper on my tail.  I also was already out of body armor and my self-revice.  I was in a tight spot haha.  Running away worked for a few minutes, but they eventually got me.

I just made it to Round 31 on Carbon (tier two) alone.  For about the last five waves I looked at the minimap at the start and just thought "This is it.  This is where I die."  And somehow I made it through.  I holed myself up near the equipment box with claymores and riot shield forces and barely squeezed off a couple more rounds.  (I think part of the desperation was caused by the songs that were playing at the time though, lol.)

-

[View:http://i40.tinypic.com/34zdd7l.jpg]

-

I can't get enough of this gametype.  (No I haven't been playing it all day, I took a long break between last posts and this one haha.)  If you haven't tried playing Survival solo you definitely should, so intense.

48, glitching on Outpost.