What's your favourite Locust in Beast Mode?

For me, the Mauler.  

I know it's a lower level Locust (level 2 I think) but It's a pretty tough Locust with it's ability to smash fortifications and people as well as having a Boomshield to protect it from fire.  I get a lot of points with it.

Least favourite is probably the Savage Boomer.  I can't seem to get a kill with the Digger Launcher.  Not sure why.  Also, the Wild Ticker is pretty useless when it comes to killing Humans.  I'm still trying to figure out how to kill a Human with it (for the achievement) without stealing someone elses down...

Somehow need to get better at the Mode so I can save up and get the Berserker and Armoured Kantus.  Don't seem to unlock the last Tier of Luctsu until Wave 10 or 11 and I don't always have enough money to get either.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the Serapede.

As long as you don't have your @@@ pointed at the enemy, you literally can't be stopped.

That said, once the Berserker is unlocked, it makes the Serepede almost void. Thing is Unstoppable.

The Wretch.

Huge flexibility all the way up until the blue energy barriers as it can jump them, along with plenty of damage and agility in combat. Alongside a heavier, healthier Locust, the Wretch can devastate enemies. If a Mauler is in combat with a group of humans, a Wretch can dance around it killing enemies that are distracted or downed.

The Wretch can also decimate by itself, but becomes completely useless after the blue barriers are put up without heavier support.

Skilled use makes the Wretch a whole lot more worthwhile and a good asset to teams at any level.

Wretch my fav;

The one with the mount is my less fav.

Toss up between Wretch and Kantus in the lower levels.

Berserker for the top level.  I'm unstoppable! (unless I'm set on fire)

I'll use the Wretch in all 12 levels.

And if we're going for least favourite, the Bloodmount is stupid and annoying, but I'd rather be that than the crappy Wild Ticker.

on high level i like the Savage boomer and Serapede.

tickers and kantus lower levels, corpser and berserker on high :)

least favorite is wild ticker, and bloodmount

I play a lot of beast mode and i think my favorite is the savage grenadier elite or boomer, this really helped me get the onyx ripping a tearing medal, being able to throw a grenade at a turret kill the gunner and destroy it then shotgun an enemy is the perfect combo

After playing 530 rounds I would say the Serapede.