What's your favorite **** riffle on Ghosts?!?

Mine would be the Remington!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the FAD.

PvP with it fairs well. Good for CBQ-LRC. //LRC varies on your handling and attachments.

I love it on Safeguard. It is very reliant at later weapon levels and fairly accurate for those headshots that becomes vital as you progress.

You might get more responses on the Call of Duty Ghosts forum.

You already made a thread concerning this topic: forums.xbox.com/.../1638362.aspx

Remy with a silencer to take all the jump out of it, APs to make up for damage losses.

m-tar, oh thats on ops 2

'Remy with a silencer to take all the jump out of it, APs to make up for damage losses'.

A Silencer because it reduces recoil and AP bullets because they increase damage? Interesting choices.

Kinda learned that in Op2, kept wondering why are people putting silencers on LMGs and such [ kickin my butt], till I tried it once. works better then a forward grip for better hit marks.

It's a placebo but if it works for you, then it works.

you must have vibrate turned off......

I know descriptions in the menues doesnt list those as attribures, but I really think its more than a placebo effect. Ap ( fmj) in particular, I always thought made a big difference even when not shooting through anything. Its almost as the game counyts air as an object. Longer range shots always seemed to take less bullets to kill with fmj attached.

It was most obvious using a sniper rifle with a silencer. even though a silenced sniper rifle that normally did 70/50 damage would sometimes take 4 or 5 shots to kill at lonhg range. With fmj it undoubtedly made a difference.