What's your favorite optic?

So just to change things up from the typical OP weapons discussion; I'll ask this: What is your favorite optic?

-

For me it's the PK-A 3.4x scope. It has a nice clean reticule, decent magnification for longer range while still useful up close, and it doesn't take up too much screen space on top the gun while you're running around. Also it feels like the BC2 Acog, which was nice.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will mention some of the irons were terribad though, but easily changed with Dot or Holo.

I'll definitely be playing tonight when I get home....not even gonna bother trying to play Defiance....stick with BF3 for awhile

Yo, Lax. Can we WIN a game tonight? We have done our share of ***-kicking the last two nights but winning has not been in the cards. Time to change that, for sure.

KOBRA, all weapons.

Well stated!

IRL I like to use a toilet roll tube taped to a wooden stick.  Guns are banned here.

To undead - I simply told you how I felt about it. You're so hot on amendments you might know which one that pertains to.

Holographic for me or the ACOG 4x.

I like to see what I'm shooting at.  With stuff like the Red Dot, Russian 4x, M145 and Russian 3.4x I tend to lose the middle of the sight in the heat of battle since the dots/chevrons are either vvery small or they're black and merge with the surrounding shadows.

well I just wanted some coffee and eggs man.....but while at IHOP, I was cudgeled and kidnapped by nazi-lesbian-nuns....while in captivity I was fed a diet of nothing but hot pockets and banana flavored cotton candy...it was terrible....fortunately I escaped intact.....mostly