What's your favorite car to drive in game?

Hey everyone, I recently started slapping layers down again in Forza 3 to have some stuff ready for Forza 4. I ask the question what is your favorite car to drive in game because usually I pick a car that has a nice size canvas to work with or fits my vinyls well. I would rather put my work on cars the public drive than just collect. Thanks to anyone who shares their favorites.

Also I really am interested in finding a gamer or 2 who excel in tuning cars that might be interested in joining our club once Forza 4 comes out.

Check out our site currently under construction at www.gehmr.com or send me a message via xbox live. Mature gamers only please.

Thanks for reading,

NB

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Any Skyline. I tune for hours on end but I'm not going to join anything yet, I have like 50 racers on my list. I'll see what's happening when the game comes out.

In Forza 3 it was probably the 04 Mustang Cobra. I did enjoy running the old muscle cars as well.

I actually drive a 94 stang. Regular 6 cylinder... drifts like a king. Black with a white hood. I look like a cop, lol.

Thanks for the replies...I went checked out the leaderboards to see what everyone was using there for each class...good to see some of my favs to paint up there

Good to see the old muscle cars are out and about as they have a nice big canvas

Love driving the Evo

For old muscle cars, I think the Dodge Charger R/T looks badass. It drifts nicely, if you have a wide road, lol.

Nick @ I hope you mean the Evo IV.

I love the Lamborghini Reventon.  I am really hoping that 4 has the new Aventador though.  So far the website doesn't show it.

The V8 Supercars!

My other favourite non-v8 is the Ferrari F430 :)

I like driving the C5 Z06, Gen 3 RX-7, S2000, and the M5. I love the power and sound from the American Muscle Cars, but its hard to keep those monsters in a straight line.