What's your favorite armor so far?

Mine personally is the nightingale armor, which I've been using for my dark brotherhood quests, and I'll be using my light dragon bone armor for all my battle quests there after. =}

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I liked the thieve guild armor

I like the Daedric. Not a big fan of the demonic look though, surprizingly enough.

Cant remember the name of it, Its an Elf armor, just found it last night. In the middle of a pond, there is a small island with a hidden trap door in the bushes...Increases health 40%, and in this very spot, is a pair of gold elf boots that muffle your footsteps, and increase sneak...

DRAGONSCALE sry caps on a argonian thief/mage=awesme

I'm wearing a mix between Elf armor and Theive's Guild. I personally like wearing light armor because my smithing skill is high enough to make the armor the same as heavy armor but it's much lighter!

daedric looks awesome, pretty much always been using heavy armour since im a duel wielder, need to absorb lots of hits.

I like the way that the Ork armor looks. However, I think that the Dwarven shield is my favorite shield.

The Arch-Mage's robes are doing me fine.

Right now I'm wearing all Glass Armor that I created and enchanted using the Black Star. So far it's the only light Armor I have seen that I like other then the Stormcloak Armor which is horrible stat wise. The hardest part of this game hands down is finding Light Armor that doesn't make my character look ridiculous. I haven't crafted Dragon Scale yet, I hope it doesn't look as stupid as the Scale or Elven Armor though.

nightingale armor? is that the thief guild stuff? if not where u get it