What's This Game?

There was this game coming out.  I think it was for Arcade.  Someone posted about it ages ago but I completely forget the name

-

It was a puzzle game in first person where you switch between different worlds or dimensions.  One had less gravity and one was fluffy or bouncy or something. I don't remember much more than that. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Quantum Conundrum

edit: or Warp.

re you talking about AntiChamber? Tere is another one that i came across call Q.U.B.E either of these sound familiar to you?

I remember what you're talking about. Quantum Conundrum. isturbo1984 mentioned it back in August (original thread), but that was the last I have heard about it. If the game ever actually takes off, I'll most likely be getting it.

Ah, thanks.  It is Quantum Conundrum.  Just looked it up again.  Apparrently it was supposed to be released early 2012,  Hopefully it will be.  Haven't heard anytihng about it since.

[quote user="NorthernZoot"]

I remember what you're talking about. Quantum Conundrum. isturbo1984 mentioned it back in August (original thread), but that was the last I have heard about it. If the game ever actually takes off, I'll most likely be getting it.

[/quote]That's definitely it! I remember seeing that game too just could remember the name.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Sounded a little like Prey to me too, but that's already been released :P