What's the point of JP???

What is it???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

doesn't it reset when you leave a lobby? or at least back out of the online mode?

Rockstar hasn't announced what it's for just yet.

Lots of people know that it's Job Points and that you see how many mission a other user has played when in a free roam.

That's pretty much all you can do with it for now, but I'm sure Rockstar is going to use them in future DLC.

i heard the rumor that higher your JP is, the better heists you can do. as in you can make more money doing them. just a online rumor so take it as such.

It's Jerking Power for when you win the match and jerk it and then throw it at the screen. The more JP the more furious the load

I think it's uses will be to get better crew members for heists you know like a better hacker, gunmen, driver. Now that would be cool you can pick what crew member to roll with.

Juggling pistols

JP, aka Job Points, allow you to get better jobs, the more points you have, the better chance at getting jobs that will pay higher. (That's how it works for my friend at least, and its the same for me)

@G3NESYS,

That's right. It resets. I'm not sure what they want with these JP but I'm sure it has a reason to be in the game.

i know it's job points by the way, but what is it for.

I've found it particularly useful when inviting players on missions. I've found those with accumulated JP per session are far more likely to join.