What's The Most Aggravating Main Weapon To Fully Prestige?

What's The Most Aggravating Weapon To Prestige? 

I ask this because I finally complete all of the S12's Challenges, and despite 15 kill streaks I am still annoyed by how much the S12 SUCKS. It's almost as if they randomized its 1 hit kills at close range. Another thing there's no way in hell the s12 fires as fast as I full the trigger. Sometimes it shoots as rapidily as I pull the trigger other times after I pulled the trigger 6 times only 2 little shots come out of it. Due to all the inconsistency of the S12, I have to pull the trigger like a mad man to insure  I got a kill every time. If you want diamond shotguns use this gun to get it accomplished stat. 

Now I'm on the KSG, and this gun is like a sniper rifle. I got a ton a kill streaks with it, and after a couple of matches I'm already about to get blue camo for it. 

There's also the shield, but that thing is obviously a joke. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Khronokai"]

Oh and the whole shooting an aircraft with RPG.... I had to shoot countless uavs to get it. Try it, its blind luck lol.

[/quote]

Why were you shooting at UAVs? I just waited until a stealth chopper showed up & then switched classes to 1 that had the RPG. Easy!

My advice here: never make something harder on yourself than it needs to be...

[quote user="NewFoundRemedy"]

I'm not quite sure how to even get one shot kills with the M216, even in hardcore. So that one will take me a while.

[/quote]

My advice in this case (& in the case of the S12 as well) is to follow teammates, let them shoot at the enemy 1st, & then when they die, finish off your already-injured opponent.

the AR are all pretty easy in HC modes, but im having to grind out the SMGs, headshots are taking for ever, guess im not used to the recoil because I did the AR first and there all ive used for ages, think im gonna do what EYEBALL2 is doing and just gold the weapons I like. dia de meurtos and bacon camo are still my favourite anyway so doubt diamond would get a look in lol.

As I only care about ar, smg, lmg and launchers, I must say it's Chicom(sp?). Awful iron sights and it's way worse than SWAT or that M8w/e (at least for me). Doesn't help that select fire is unlocked so late.

I like the Scar too.Gotta carry a BR or a Kap though for any tight spots.The slow RoF is no good for CQC.

Swat was tricky to gold when i did it.Not bothered for diamondz now since i reset,just gonna gold the weapons i like as and when i get all the headshots,no rush.

Mmmmm, SCAR is good, especially after buff (3 hit kill ANY range), but on topic I havent really prestiged many weapons, maybe two or three. I just never decided to do it as Gold didnt seem cool after everyone had it two days after release. I did try 1000 kills with every AR and SMG (I think Ive got it), except for the SWAT.

Oh and the whole shooting an aircraft with RPG.... I had to shoot countless uavs to get it. Try it, its blind luck lol.

but that's a secondary so I guess it doesn't count.

the rapid fire shotguns I just stay away from period so I'm sure they just get worse trying to meet the challenges.

Shield was bad... so was the RPG (doubles and a triple? Yay!) . Mk48 was also annoying but not too bad, the horrible sight is what threw me off.

I can't stand the scar.  I had diamond pistols, launchers and specials....but the scar is more frustrating than any of those.  

[quote user="Jiu Jitsu AK47"]

There's also the shield, but that thing is obviously a joke. 

[/quote]

I think that sums up the most difficult weapon to max out.