What's so fun in infected?

Just an honest question with no trolling at all. I just wanna know why do so many people want to play it? I tried it and man it's awful. Basically all the survivors just camp in some hard to reach area while the infected ones throw knives. Yay? So c'mon people, tell me why did you abandon Mosh Pit for this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i agree with u. this game mode is the worst of all of them by far. its like a combination of hide and go seek and tag. just cant seem to get any enjoyment out of it at all.

It's the only game mode where you don't have to try to get moabs. Also, I can't bring myself to play other game modes besides this whenever I play MW3 at the moment. That might change when the new map comes on Tuesday, but for now I'm having fun with Infected.

because its a change of pace from the other redundant gametypes.

Up until last week I rarely touched this game, I just could never get into it like past installments.  Not sure why I like this game mode so much, perhaps due to it being an adrenaline rush at times, specially when you are the sole survivor.  Also it is a good escape from the same ol song and dance that is COD.  

I suppose this game mode is for those who don't take themselves so serious!

^^ Yeah that's the part of the reason of why I like it. There's no " tryharding " if you will.

Like the OP, I too think Infected is god awful. I can't for the life of me understand how anyone over the age of 15 enjoys this gametype. It's NOTHING but camping squeakers trying to get ez-mode MOABs & thinking they did something difficult when they get it.

IMO, an Infected MOAB is on the same level as an OMA/NT Nuke in MW2.

I'm 17, but I'm still a kid at heart haha I'm just very childish sometimes. Maybe that's why I like it lol and what's NT?

NoobTube..

Oh yeah, I feel like a noob now haha. I agree though. Getting moabs in infected is nothing to brag about. The same goes for nukes on mw2. So easy a caveman could do it. :p

I think it's pretty mindless fun.  Sometimes you luck out and get a lobby that's just in it for laughs.

-

I've had fun whenever I've played it.  More fun than any other game mode.