What's more worse Duke Nukem Forever or Aliens Colonial Marines?

In My Oppinion I played these games they were ok i will admit they have some bad texture loads and buffy audio sounds sometimes but they were ok. I saw the reviews for both of these games at low scores so my question which out of the other is better. It's a touch choice yes?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I havent played Aliens:CM but DNF was pretty bad lol, and from what i've seen of CM is doesnt look half as bad.

"what's more worse..." i would say your grammar.

-

-

i haven't played acm yet, but duke nukem was pretty terrible so i'll go with that.

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

"what's more worse..." i would say your grammar.

-

-

i haven't played acm yet, but duke nukem was pretty terrible so i'll go with that.

[/quote]lol, I thought about the grammar too, I also noticed the word touch instead of tough, but I didn't mention that either, and as I have not played either game I thought it was better not to post at all, but you gave me a reason, yay you!

I dont think anyone bought DNF. hoping it would be a hit. It had to compete with CoD and BF3. It was doomed from the start. I bought it for the nostalgia. It was a great game in its time, but the world moved on. Never played the other one.

Duke Nukem.

Aliens is bad, but it's not like Duke was. Aliens issues are not that it's a terrible game, it's just that it's filled with stupid bugs, the graphics are ***, and the AI is sub par. The actual story experience is enjoyable and if the bugs were cleaned up, it can be a fun experience as well.

Duke Nukem was just a straight up BAD game that was plagued with issues from the start and should've never seen the light of day. Everything about it was ***.

I have played/completed both, as well as "The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct"

Maybe being an "old-school" gamer, while not AAA titles, I found them well worth playing.

Sir,Its an online website who cares about grammer also your whole sentenced you typed is horrible I'm sorry to say that but its true. Lets see Capatalise I, Capatalise the title of a persons name place or thing.The comma is not in the right please either. haha

I liked duke nukem forever

aliens because no one really expected duke nukem to be that good anyway

They're both pretty bland, but you should be able to find a copy of Duke Nukem for less money. I bought my copy brand new for $2.99 at Best Buy a few months ago.