What's everybody doing to pass the time?

So, it's one more day until Gears of War 3 releases, arguably the Xbox 360's biggest exclusive this year and a serious contender for GOTY. I know quite a few people have already received their copy but the majority of us have not. So, my question is, what is everybody doing to pass this excruciatingly last day?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Work, Family and reading all the Forums, Twitter and Facebook posts I can.  Also avoiding You-tube and gamer sites just in case some D o uch e decides to spoil anything

Going to class and doing as much work as I can to keep as much free time open as possible. I'm unfortunately at the mercy of UPS tomorrow and whenever they feel like delivering to my dorm. Sucks Because I'd love to take the whole damn day off.

Watching movies all day and hanging out with friends.

Forums, Gamebattle Preparations, Recruitment , watching the heck out of netflix, already had to sit through Charmed (Cause of the Woman), and Heroes! The list goes on. Got the gamestop competition this evening while waiting for that 12:01 to hit

Going to be chillin' with my buddy who's a fellow Gear. :) We are gonna replay both Gears campaigns through today and then head to GameStop for the midnight launch and we're going to play the heck out of Gears 3. :) Can't wait for tonight! It can't come any sooner!

Photo shoot, class, gym and I do believe I may be in line around 8pm for the midnight release.

waiting to get my game copy by playing GoW2.

Listening to one of the audio novels, Aspho Fields.  I'm getting a lot of back story.

Trying to complete as many games as possible until Gears 3 sets up shop in my box for 6 months straight.

It's going to be a long wait for me I have to wait till it comes in the mail around 5pm est time tomorrow. I wish I could play it tonight but I'm not one of those camp out at mid night gamers.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360