What your most excited about

I am wondering what you, as the Saints Row community, are most excited about for Saints Row: The Third. What can you not wait for with this game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't wait for the different kinds of costumes and the co-op. It looks like Volition has really improved on both of these and it seems there's going to be a lot of clothing options available to the player. I love the idea of starting out "at the top", instead of working our way up from nothing like in the previous two games. Actually, the GTA series had that same feel  so I can't wait to see what they do with this concept.

The game is a blast ( the 2nd one).  I just wish I got to play it when it came out.  I will not miss it this time.  I am looking forward to playing it with friends.

This game just looks like all-out fun.  Flying a jet?  Oh, hell yeah.

I love the unlockables like the saint's taxi, firetuck,and the cool guns and homies from doing the different missions

The over the top explosions, humor, the overall zanyness and pure crazy. One thing I did like from SR2, I hope they bring into SR3, doing the activities and unlocking special weapons/infinite ammo. Made things a lot easier, and wasn't really a cheat either, so can still get achievements!

I have to agree with 200 on the weapons and ammo, the game got better after you unlocked a few of those.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

The over the top explosions, humor, the overall zanyness and pure crazy. One thing I did like from SR2, I hope they bring into SR3, doing the activities and unlocking special weapons/infinite ammo. Made things a lot easier, and wasn't really a cheat either, so can still get achievements!

[/quote]

I agree 100%.  I usually do all the side missions to get the cool unlocks before I progress thru the story.

Soon as you get infinite respect, makes doing the story missions a lot easier... besides, the side missions are rather fun and enjoyable... except crowd control. Hate that one >.<

I actually enjoyed crowd control. Now Heli-Assault on the other hand, is a completely different story.

Getting shot out of a cannon.