What you'd like to see MW3 take from Black Ops?

Anything you would like too see Infinity Ward learn from, and include from, Black Ops?

It's quite a small thing but I'd like to see the varied assist xp from both World at War and Black Ops. No idea why it wasn't in MW2 but I can't see any downside to rewarding people with a few more points relative to the amount of damage dealt, it makes so much more sense to reward 80xp for 80% damage dealt instead of all assists being worth 20xp, regardless of damage.

I personally want only pistols and launchers as secondary again because otherwise it's as if everybody has a free Overkill perk and pistols become entirely redundant. Although this causes the problem of more people using launchers instead of pistols which makes air support less effective. Perhaps a nice fix for this could be going back to COD4 days and having anti-aircraft weapons as a perk.

The only other major thing for me would be no quickscoping again but that's already been confirmed to be in the game...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Post release support.

That everything must have a counter.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Post release support.

[/quote]

This

Flak jacket. Not that blast shield BS.

make your own emblem.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Post release support.

[/quote]

This

[/quote]

-COD points and unlocks how they are

-custom emblems

-50 ranks

-no kills from killstreaks rolling over into the next killstreak

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

-50 ranks

[/quote]

I liked MW2's prestige system better... black ops had a lot of things that didn't need to be unlocked so that was why the level was lower, but with MW2 you didn't have to go through the grind of prestiging so much. In black ops you can hit 50 in a week.

Absolutely nothing. I think they need to go back to the days of Call of Duty 3 and have preset classes. Each rank could unlock a preset class like they do for the weapons now. Each prestige would give you a preset class not available to anyone else who hasn't prestiged. No killstreak rewards. No leaderboards. No W/L or K/D stats.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

Absolutely nothing. I think they need to go back to the days of Call of Duty 3 and have preset classes. Each rank could unlock a preset class like they do for the weapons now. Each prestige would give you a preset class not available to anyone else who hasn't prestiged. No killstreak rewards. No leaderboards. No W/L or K/D stats.

[/quote]

preset classes are a horrible idea, it's 2011 if i have to use the exact same setups as everyone else then i might as well play another fps. i enjoy trying different setups and seeing what works and what doesnt. as far as no killstreaks...yeah right! they have to have some kind of killstreak or else it would just be running around shooting for 10mins which imo is boring!