What you perdiction of achievements in HALO:CEA.

I do not for suer. But as long is have no single Legendarey achievement.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i hope theres some crazy bloop bleeeeeeeeps, i have many reasons for playing Halo and achievements is one enjoyable factor! especially the love/hate relationship with Legendary solo!

Complete The Pillar of Autumn 25G

I hope there is legendary acievments and i hope there really cool achievments

Probably something to do with CE pistol kills/headshots.  

Please. For the love of God. Do not. I repeat. Do not. Cop out with making the majority of them be multiplayer specific. That would ruin it for me. The campaign is still a ten year old campaign any way you swing it so it needs all the extras and unlockables it can get to feel fresh. Having said that I'm happy to know you will have to hunt skulls. Reach had nothing to unlock in campaign.

Well, they can't be multiplayer. Or at least as far as I know. CEA's multiplayer is actually Reach's multiplayer. This means that any new multiplayer achievements would technically need to be added to the Reach repertoire, not CEA's. We'll see what happens though.

campaign mission cheevos, like usual with any game these days. any multiplayer cheevos will be put into the Reach achievement list. any co-op ones would be put with CEA.

My guess for a Magnum achievement:

Name of cheevo: "Aren't you glad it's back?"

Description: "Kill 100 enemies in Anniversary with the Magnum.

Score: 10G or 20G

@Blade Runner 07 What do you mean Reach had nothing to unlock in campaign? Do you mean stuff like skulls? Because there were the datapads. If you meant achievements, there were quite a number of cheevos in Reach's campaign.

1. Achievement: Déjà vu

Description: Complete Campaign solo legendary.

Gamer Score: 100G

2. Achievement: Blast From The Past

Description: Complete Halo CEA Campaign.

Gamer Score: 30G