What would they have to do...

...to get the internet community to like the COD franchise again.  You can list them off one by one. Just dont came in here to start talking trash. Keep it on topic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

not cater to casual players and maybe all the vets will be happy.

Aside from the dumpster fire called MW2, I've always been cool with the franchise.

See you say these things,Drunk, but you don't give any examples. You should be a politician.

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

See you say these things,Drunk, but you don't give any examples. You should be a politician.

[/quote]

okay you want examples here you go, first off they clearly got the idea for the nuke in mw2 from some 12 year old kid, not to mention OMA, commando, basically to generalize my point or "example" it would be the entire MW2 game in a nutshell of what exactly they did wrong.

Those are your opinions. Although I  may not share them, you are more then welcome to think that. Me I felt like the only problem this game had (mw2) was modders they couldnt stop. Again just to be clear, these are my opinions. (I hate having to talk to people like they are a child. Not talking about u drunk, but some people can't read)

Those are your opinions. Although I  may not share them, you are more then welcome to think that. Me I felt like the only problem this game had (mw2) was modders they couldnt stop. Again just to be clear, these are my opinions. (I hate having to talk to people like they are a child. Not talking about u drunk, but some people can't read)

[/quote]

i would feel like more than just me agree with it. why on earth would they add a game ending killstreak and what good could it possibly do.

I have to agree with Drunk on this one. IMO, MW2 took the effort out of the game. It held the players hand and did most of the work for you. I have a few examples of how stupidly simple the game was if needed.

Yeah but you have admit that The mistakes that where made in mw2 where not repeated in blops. You would have to drop bias way of thinking to understand this.

Yeah but you have admit that The mistakes that where made in mw2 where not repeated in blops. You would have to drop bias way of thinking to understand this.

[/quote]

Agreed. I've said from day 1 Black Ops made up for everything that MW2 did wrong. And that's a lot of wrong to make up for imo.

And who's thinking biased by the way? I've loved every CoD game to come out with the exception of CoD3 and MW2. You might think about getting off that high horse of yours.

Focus on the gameplay and improving that aspect.  Get rid of the gimmicks like customizable KSR, pro perks, game ending KSRs, and akimbo shotguns/smgs.  Since KSRs arent leaving the series, rather than trying to cram in 15-20 different KSRs for you to choose, how about working on the balance of them.  Same with the perks.  Rather than having every perk be upgradable, work on the balance of them, and make sure there are no OP/unbalanced perks like OMA/DC, MLC etc.  Have something in each class thats just as good as the others so not one in a certain class is better than the other (like Ghost in BO)

Work out the spawns so the enemy team doesnt spawn right behind you or your team.  Balance out claymores, make it like in COD 3 where you can only plant them in certain areas on the map, like grass dirt and other soft terrain.  That way someone wouldnt be camping on a stairwell having their claymore in cement or steel.  Essentially dont dumb the game down, make it challenging some what.  Get rid of most of the attachments, leave only a few.