What would make Gun Master more interesting

Would be if the weapons were randomised more.  Every game I play the progression seems to go - MP443, 93R, Magnum, PP-19, P-90, etc.

I can see that getting boring after awhile.

Should have it so that every game you start has different progressions like for example - M9, G18, MP 412 REX, AS VAL, UMP-45, G36C, etc.  There's 80 weapons in BF3 now and you don't even use 1% of them in Gun Master.

I dunno though...I'm probably the only person on the forum who plays GM but then, I've only had CQ since Thursday and I've only been playing regularly since Saturday since my Internet was on the fritz for 3 days (I had unbelieveable lag after about 10 minutes into a game)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't played GM much but when i have i kinda enjoyed it.I know what your saying about the hun progression and kinda like the idea of mixing it up as long as it was still fair and you did'nt have people starting off with PDW's etc.

Motorbikes... But then I'm mental ;)

If they want to do it in specific order I think they should make it so you start out with the assault rifles and what not and then gradually work down to pistols and knife, making it harder for players at the top - instead of right now where it's harder for players at the bottom to work upwards since everyone could be running around with rifles and carbines.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

If they want to do it in specific order I think they should make it so you start out with the assault rifles and what not and then gradually work down to pistols and knife, making it harder for players at the top - instead of right now where it's harder for players at the bottom to work upwards since everyone could be running around with rifles and carbines.

[/quote]

I agree.  It;s supposed to be Gun "Master".  Surely it's more masterful to go from the easiest weapons to the hardest instead of the other way round.

There;s nothing challenging about getting kills with an AUG against someone who's just joined the game and only has the MP443.

I agree aswell. : )

It's about building momentum, which is why you get better guns. Until you get to the LVG at least.

Yeah, they should mix up the guns.

They definitely need to make it 12 vs 12.  I just don't like the 8 v 8 at all for the Close Quarters DLC.

Eh, I haven’t played it.

They made Gun Master the way it is so DICE can show off their new shiny guns. I personally won't play GM again until it's a FFA.