Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

For anyone who's too lazy to click.

List of Non-Returning Items

Commando

Knifing from a far distance. Pro: Knife even father.

Second Chance

Getting downed with your secondary weapon and allows you kill enemies. The upside is that you can get revived.

Ghost

Hidden from enemy spy planes. Pro: Undectable from aircraft, infrared, and sentry guns.

One Man Army

Swaps classes faster.

Tacticle Nuke:

A 25 kill streak that kills everyone.

Yay. I has happyface now.

All good news :)

Oh hey Jag.

Hey

Lol at your sig. I can't wait for mw3 now!

Battlefield 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MW3

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Ghost

Hidden from enemy spy planes. Pro: Undectable from aircraft, infrared, and sentry guns.

[/quote]

Can't have people playing stealthy and embarassing all the run and gunners now can we?

They're removing Ghost because its inconsistency makes the game less fun.  Plus, they'd rather remove a single perk than their entire flawed killstreak system.

I dont know about things they are removing, but to my understanding there will be  ghost-like perk ........ or I should say perkS.

I dont know how correct the info was, but I read something a while back showing the same advantages of ghost, but split intpo 2 separate perks.

@a tired old guy: I read the same thing, it was Ghost and Ghost Pro split between Blind Eye and Assassin which you could run simultaneously with Dead Silence and have a complete stealth class.