what will you do first?

you get home after purchasing you'r battlefield 3. you unwrap the game,pop the disc in. what will you play first? solo career, the co-op maps, or multiplayer?

i myself am going first for the solo career, then co-op!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When mine is popped through the letterbox ... straight to Multiplayer. SP and COOP can wait for a rainy sunday afternoon.

I will start a thread on this forum about how I don't understand why ever BF game is a lag fest the first few days after release.. I might even say that I'm so pissed that I'll never buy another EA game again..

Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town for work on release day but will try to pick it up on my way back in to town, still on the clock. I'm most likely going to have thursday and friday off so I'm going to have 4 days of playing straight. Will be starting off in multiplayer and see what I'm in the mood for a little later. it also depends on if the severs will be acting up.

Single player. I'll play co-op and multiplayer after beating the campaign probably. It depends on how good it is.

Gonna install both disks, then hop on the SP for a mission or 3, then ill try the MP for a round or 3, then ill get back to SP, finnish it on Hardcore, then play the MP, till Skyrim will be out.

-

Then i will have a huge dilemma everytime i have time to play on my xbox.. Skyrim or Bf3..

That's a tough choice right there, but I know you'll make the right one! lol.

Probably online...that's why I want BF3 so bad. Campaign and whatnot can wait.

The servers may make our choice for us.

depends on when my friends get their copy of the game. but most likely single player!

[quote user="KING FROG"]

The servers may make our choice for us.

[/quote]

Sad but true..