What will the new ranking be like ?

I heard they are changing the halo 4 ranking in January , is it going to be like Halo 3? Or are you not going to see the number levels like Reach ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't spread rumors.

Discuss facts only with proof links of source information.

[quote user="SIRBOE"]

Don't spread rumors.

[/quote]

Try being a little nicer.....The OP was on the money..

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/02/halo-4-getting-competitive-skill-rank-system

I really hope they don't start everyone fresh.. Some people have put allot of time into there ranks already lol

its going to be like halo 2 ranking.

[quote user="Evilwalker93"]

I really hope they don't start everyone fresh.. Some people have put allot of time into there ranks already lol

[/quote]

I am sure your SR rank will stay whatever it is right now.  However I am sure the trueskill ranks will all start over at 1...maybe.     Sounds like they will just be adding a visible trueskill rank # like Halo 2 and Halo 3 had.  Those 2 games nailed it perfectly.    I just hope we get a different rank # for EVERY playlist.    If I am a rank 25 in BTB I dont want to be placed with rank 25 players in Team Snipers.  I suck at sniping and want to be with level 1s or 2s like in H2 and H3.  lol 

Oh wow yes!! I just read the article and sure enough, a different rank per playlist!!

"Players will receive a different Competitive Skill Rank for each game type, “so, for example, you will have a unique CSR for your Slayer Pro games vs. your CTF games.” The ranks will be on a 1-50 scale and each player’s rank will go up or down based on match outcomes. Competitive Skill Ranks will be supported by all competitive playlists, and 343 notes that “as the playlists will continuously change post-launch, the exact list of playlists that will support CSR will be determined when the system is ready to drop.”

THIS IS JUST AWESOME NEWS!!!!! 

Yeah I thought I heard about it somewhere thanks guys .

This is truly the best news I have heard for H4.   The h4 multiplayer is already the best multiplayer ever created for a Halo game but bringing back the visible trueskill ranks from H2 and H3 would push this multiplayer to near perfection IMO.  

[quote]This is truly the best news I have heard for H4.   The h4 multiplayer is already the best multiplayer ever created for a Halo game but bringing back the visible trueskill ranks from H2 and H3 would push this multiplayer to near perfection IMO.  [/quote] Agreed. This is becoming my favorite Halo Multiplayer Experience

[quote user="SIRBOE"]

Don't spread rumors.

[/quote]

Yeah definitely not a rumor buddy, Did you see that link there? Did you?  Don't be such ***.