What will everybody complain about first?

I just love hearing people complain about Gears 1, it really makes me laugh...people complain about anything that isn't a headshot with a sniper lol, its pathetic

when i was playin the beta, all i could think about is what will all these idiots complain about first?

as we can already see from these forums, everybody will be complaining about the sawed off, unless its majorly tweaked (which it wont be)

what else do you guys think the n00bs will complain about?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

be original...just think about all the things people complain about in GEARS 1 !...for example, in gears 3, i can picture people saying "wow what a n00b you use anya cause shes skinnier" lol i cant wait to hear everyone

heck if im going to be playing a game like that for any amount of time, id rather look at the back of a female then a bunch of burly men. just saying

Ya buddy, I'm wanna play as that Sam character, meeeoooww ;)

Hit detection not withstanding, I'd still use the female characters to hear them curse like sailors as they make mincemeat out of some ugly locust.

I'll be complaining about having to work all day on the Tuesday this comes out.

I think people will probably have a problem with the grenades, they were a little under powered in the beta so epic probably tweaked them so i think that will be interesting to see, games still gonna be great

If the epicforums are any indication, it'll be the SOS first followed by the Retro.  

[quote user="Mo Fuzz"]

I'll be complaining about having to work all day on the Tuesday this comes out.

[/quote]

Working all day and all night tuesday, and everday until the weekend, (two Jobs) having to wait days to play it for days after it comes out.

I love the weapons, I won't be griping about them... It's called adapting to a new challange... And its nice when more than just a shotgun is usefull.

I have a friend that always gets his kill by mashing the b and pistol whipping everyone I cant wait to hear him complain about that right after I blow his face off with the gnasher.