What will be the nastalgic games of this generation?

What games will always be brought up in the "Remember X" discussions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bad taste? Most of those are pretty good indeed.

-

Portal's left its mark this generation and even if Valve doesn't develop Portal 3 they'll bring over Portal 1 & 2 to the next-gen consoles.

-

"Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare" has the best Story Mode of all Modern Warfare games and it was quite spectacular to play and see everything around.

-

MW2 & Halo 3 = Multiplayer

Bad taste of games ^

Gears of War, COD4, MW2, Halo 3, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Fallout, Skyrim, Oblivion, Portal

Minecraft will be the most talked about game of this generation.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

-

This game was forgotten for some reason by many people and because the sales were low it never got a sequel, however, fantastic game!

I may have only just finished it but, BioShock Infinite is on that list. It is the swan song of this generation and I don't think anything that releases later this year will change that.

[quote user="ICN3D"]

This gen was a blast.  Too many to count.  

[/quote]

I agree and I could easiy post a list about 100 games long of all my favorites and games I will never forget.   They are all my opinion so not even worth posting. But I still agree, way too many great games this gen to officially count.  In fact I am still backlogged on games from 2007 that I need to finish.  Not including PC and PS3 games. Even more if I count those.  I seriously have enought PC, PS3, and 360 games to keep me busy a solid 5+ years. 

I am already nostalgic about Call of Duty 4 modern warfare.

Too many to list, but I'll say at least one; Red Dead Redemption.

[quote]Every game mentioned is an update from PS2/XB games.[/quote]

All games are pretty much an updated version from a previous one in the last generation.

I Agree with US Revenge, This gen hasn't had anything to remember. People will be talking more about Wii Sports then anything on PS3/360. Sorry guys with my bleak outlook, but innovation and game play has been more or less a failure this gen. Every game mentioned is an update from PS2/XB games.