Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

all of them

Gold

The Tiger and Urban skin.

I really want to use rainbow or pink, something hilariously effeminate, but the plasma/lightning ones have the most amazing effect. Probably one of those.

Also, I assume that it's an error, but the Haze animated set is popping up as free right now. Download it right away in case it changes. 

I am thinking thunderstorm, but in all the vids showing the animated skin it it says lighting?

I mean, I'm pretty sure thunderstorm would be the right pack lol. If anyone can confirm this for me I'd be pretty grateful

[quote user="monosocratic"]

Also, I assume that it's an error, but the Haze animated set is popping up as free right now. Download it right away in case it changes. 

[/quote] it probably is an error. thanks for noticing. i just had to download as well lol.

NONE - Anyone who pays that much for skins is a complete moron.   skins are always free on pc games.  this is just milking it for what its worth to the extreme.   3600 MS points for all weapons skins, which the season pass doesn't include.  your basically buying an entire new game but just skins.  

Do not support this.    come on people.  there is nothing and I mean nothing that makes you think your getting a good deal on this.   If people could just learn to play without this it will send a message to Epic and Microsoft for even considering this BS.  

Gnasher - Gold (took to long to earn not to use it)

Sawed Off - Infected Omen

HammerBurst - Flame (because it will be rare, almost as rare as  me using the HammerBurst)

Lancer - Infected Omen / Team Metal

Retro - Infected Omen / Team Metal

Paying for something you deem worth while is not moronic, it is our right. I personally think spending money on alcohol, pot,  cigarettes or the Lottery to be a waste of money.  But that is because I don't see the point, it doesn't make it moronic just not for me.  I agree the skin are over priced, I bought the only one I liked and those who buy them all well it is their money to do with as they wish.  If no one buys the skins then Epic will change their business model, I doubt this will happen but the amount of money they make will determine what is smart business and what is a bad idea.  

105 skins for $45 comes out to 43 cents a skin. Why do people always feel like it is ok to tell others how to spend their money?