what was your most favorite game on xbox that you completed and enjoyed the most?

share your most memorial moment of your favorite game you completed and why you enjoyed completing that game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Getting the last achievement on Ninja Gaiden 2 for 1250/1250 was pretty sweet back in the day but a bit of an anti-climax too as I felt I had nothing else to do on it, so then I started playing for high scores in story mode and was the 2nd person in the world to break the 70 million barrier, fun times!

Completing Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim because of the sheer amount of time invested. It was a very enjoyable journey.

Completing the original Mass Effect - I became a hero, had to make tough choices, & saved the universe. It's also such a wonderful homage to so much other sciense fiction.

Simularly, Telltale's The Walking Dead - it had choices so tough that it actually affected me on a physically emotional level & still does just thinking about.

Halo Combat Evolved on the Original Xbox. I still play it today, even via System Link every once in a while with my Wife, Son, and Daughter.

Solo, I like exploiting the glitches to go.. Steal 5 Banshee's go Off map, and/or Snipe the Covy from miles away.

That game NEVER gets old!

Mass Effect is also up there for me too and The Walking Dead was interesting, just like The Wolf Among Us where your decisions had to be quick which added more spontaneous answers instead of thought out ones which was cool.

[quote user="DarknessFiree"]

share your most memorial moment of your favorite game you completed and why you enjoyed completing that game.

[/quote]Tell me your own first.

I wold love to say "Morrowind: Game Of The Year Edition" but you never truly finish an Elder Scrolls game.

So it would have to be completing "Goldeneye" or "Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time"... which I now just realise aren't on XBox...

Ok... Probably completing the full 1000/1000 on "Forza 5" which I achieved naturally by simply playing a game that I loved.

Sleeping Dogs-Absolutely love this game and many memorable moments(including Karaoke lol) but the main one's that stick out to me is any involving fighting groups of people(so hard to pick just one)..Wei Shen is awesome.

Dark Souls and Gears of War. Played both of those games to death and in spite of my 120,000 Gamerscore, those are the only 2 retail games that I got all the achievements for. I loved them that much. Especially the Gears MP. Many a wasted hours of my life having shotty battles on Raven Down. God, I miss that game.

Nier.

Oh man, I was so captured by the story and the characters I had to beat it three (our four?) times to get the PROPER ending. AMAZING game, very underrated! Brought a tear to my eye, and certainly got me thinking.