What Was Your Lowest Point For The Mortal Kombat Series?

All good franchises/ ips go hot n cold thru the years but MK has had more ups n downs than i can think of at this moment, mine are (in no order)

Motor Kombat

Mortal Kombat Annihilation

Tobias silent unexplained exit

MK Mythologies and Jax Special Forces

Mk Vs Dc

Tnt's  live action MK show

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Anything after MK 4. When I saw the fat guy who farted and the smelly guy with bugs floating around him, I knew it went downhill.

The Movies were great, lotsa 'Lulz'.. I loved them.  As for video games everything after Mortal Kombat 4 was just horrendous, absolutely Rubbish.

Anything After UMK3 and before MK Vs. DCU.

[quote user="The Blessings"]

The Movies were great, lotsa 'Lulz'.. I loved them.  As for video games everything after Mortal Kombat 4 was just horrendous, absolutely Rubbish.

[/quote]

Pretty much this. It's exactly how I feel on it. The movies were fun to watch, so I don't see it being a low point.

I hated the 2nd movie, hope we get another one though. Can't wait to see Episode 9 of Legacy

Speaking of which, it's up on YouTube now

Mokap, nuff said.

the game play of MK4 was one of my lowest followed by the lag and dysnc's online, played yesterday for the first time in ages online an the dysnc is still there! but i have noticed alot of people have dropped from online by looking at the lobbys.

Maybe they've hit there lowest point :P

you mean mk 9 right? tell me where u can play mk 4 online lol

lol yeah i ment,

the game play of MK4 was one of my lowest followed by MK9 with the lag and dysnc's online, played yesterday for the first time in ages online an the dysnc is still there! but i have noticed alot of people have dropped from online by looking at the lobbys.

Maybe they've hit there lowest point :P