What version of KI MS gived poeple as there free XB1 game?

Because I giving a free copy from them on Wednesday. And just wonder what version is it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's the full version with all characters already unlocked so you don't have to spend any money unlocking anything which is pretty cool congrats on getting it.

There 3 version of the full game.  It $20 one. It the $40 dollars one or the $60 dollar one.

What part of Full Version did you not understand? the 20 dollar one and the 40 dollar one gives you some content but you are getting the full complete version of the game.

As I understand it all characters can be purchased for $20. If you purchase them seperately it will be 40

Doesn't matter anyway since those that are getting that code from MS won't have  to pay anything.

Very true. But thats what I heard if you piece it all out.

Are you aware there is a full version with the arcade one that was released in the 90's. And that cost 40 dollars. And there a $60 dollar one that you only can get at MICROSOFT store.  It has everything as $40 dollars one. but with collectables.  There is four version of the game.  You need to check your info. Because I got that one this very site.  

If you do not believed me there is four version of the game. Here is the link.

www.xbox.com/.../killer-instinct

does the code expire? i won't be able to buy a xbox one until i get my tax return next year. which i won't get until late march or early april. and the IRS already said the government shutdown might delay tax returns next year. so i might not get mine back around the time i always get it. i would hate for the code to expire before i can get a chance to use it.

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

There 3 version of the full game.  It $20 one. It the $40 dollars one or the $60 dollar one.

[/quote] You get all characters unlocked, so it is the equivalent of the $20 version.