What u think?

What do you people think about getting/buying perks per prestige

Like when u prestige and buy a perk for slot 1 ; slot 2 and slot 3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

personally i did not like the cod points purchasing system in Black Ops

i prefer earning    perks, camo +  KSR  as in MW2

[quote user="i r Ap0"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

I like having something to start with. I like pro versions as well. So, you want everyone to start with none or one perk? NO. The level 50 no prestige guy would have 3 pro perks and I would prestige and have none for the next game? How about we get "new" weapons for prestige? NO, that wouldnt work either.

[/quote]I mean u get some credits at the start and with those u can buy ur first perks for every slot. And for the pro version u maybay do some challenges toi get them.

[/quote]

That sounds alittle better, LOL. Being able to have Sleight of Hand from the start would be nice. Pro versions are cool and they should have more, smaller attributes (but Ill have to think of some examples), they shouldnt be too OP.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

I like having something to start with. I like pro versions as well. So, you want everyone to start with none or one perk? NO. The level 50 no prestige guy would have 3 pro perks and I would prestige and have none for the next game? How about we get "new" weapons for prestige? NO, that wouldnt work either.

[/quote]I mean u get some credits at the start and with those u can buy ur first perks for every slot. And for the pro version u maybay do some challenges toi get them.