What type of player do my stats tell you I am?

Mind rating my stats, my weak points, my strong points and so on?

[url]http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/SpeckledEagle/[url]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Aint got *** on my skillzzzzz

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

Mind rating my stats, my weak points, my strong points and so on?

[url]http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/SpeckledEagle/[url]

[/quote]

first off to your quote, of course people can compare...if they didn't we'd not have forums where people could start stupid threads like this...however

1)  you've not played very much

2) you have trouble staying alive

3) you have a good w/l ratio and you have good score per minute

team player, who likes to win

Wait, so what am I. I don't care what people think, but I do know that I play with a handful of people on the forums and they do know I'm a team player.

I just want to say that I use the SVU with an ACOG scope, so that is not wookie camping, that's being an over watch/spotting role for that 14 hours.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

ofcourse my view is skewed as is yours and everyone Else's  here.....which is why I suggest this kid rate himself, instead of relying on strangers to rate his worth for him...especially on a video game forum where half the participants are frothing at the mouth to assert themselves via one needless insult or another...perfect example.....look at you, chomping at the bit to take a jab at me.

[/quote]

K then... I misunderstood your post, I thought you were the one taking jabs. Must be the language barrier :)

I try to play good and be a team player. Not worried too much about K/D just winning.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

ofcourse my view is skewed as is yours and everyone Else's  here.....which is why I suggest this kid rate himself, instead of relying on strangers to rate his worth for him...especially on a video game forum where half the participants are frothing at the mouth to assert themselves via one needless insult or another...perfect example.....look at you, chomping at the bit to take a jab at me.

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

why would you care what most of these cats with their skewed views even think?...are ya enjoying yourself?..if so, you're doing fine

[/quote]

Why do you think the "cats" here have skewed views? And I guess yours isn't? Do you have some kind of...issues?

why would you care what most of these cats with their skewed views even think?...are ya enjoying yourself?..if so, you're doing fine

Like Vegas mentions.  Objective score is spot on.  I figure for objective seekers your suppose to average 1000 points or more for objective score per hour of playing time.  Which ya did.  Beyond that ya spread your kills around with all weapons.  You're most kills is  400 or so is in mainly tanks.  Then I believe ya knifed around 300 something.  Rest scattered kills.  Hard to judge for only 100 some hours in.  So ya don't favor any weapons ya use them all.

What about mine!