What to play?

I went on a game buying spree last week and now I don't know what to do. I bought Skyrim, Batman AC, MW3, and GOW3 all in the same week. Now I find myself playing a little bit of each but not really accomplishing much in any of them because I feel the need to play one of the other ones. I know, this is not a bad problem to have but sometimes I will just not play at all because I don't know what to choose. LOL Maybe I should have waited to buy 2 or 3 of them, but I had to have Skyrim and MW3. Decisions, decisions.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Take MW 3 back and get a refund and then play Skyrim and Batman, problem solved

What Tatakai said x10.

Right now I'm playing Skyrim. I have Saints Row 3, Assassins Creed: Revelations, and Halo Anniversary just sitting there untouched waiting to be played. They aren't going anywhere. When I eventually finish Skyrim, I'll start on something else. And when that's done, I have 2 more games to choose from.

Skyrim will keep you really busy if you like RPG games with big world to explore and lot of Side quest. You can beat Batman and GoW campaign in 3 days or more depending of how you play; without counting the search for riddlers and the MP of Gears. About MW3 the only thing i know is that series is always the same so you must know what to expect .Just start playing the game that you are really interested and have fun.

This is why I try not to buy too many games at once. When I do, I either never finish them or I don't pick them up for a very long time. I still keep meaning to finish RDR, LA Noire, Alan Wake, Mass Effect, Homefront, Gears 2 and Final Fantasy 13 but still have not got around to it even though I have had some of these games for well over a year.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

Take MW 3 back and get a refund and then play Skyrim and Batman, problem solved

[/quote]

I like MW3 because my buddies and I get together on the weekend and play MP. I LOVE Skyrim too. Batman is ok, but gets boring after a while. As far as GOW3 goes, I have yet to even open it

I have Zelda: Skyward Sword, Skyrim, Revelations, MW3 and Naruto: Impact... so many games so little time.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

This is why I try not to buy too many games at once. When I do, I either never finish them or I don't pick them up for a very long time. I still keep meaning to finish RDR, LA Noire, Alan Wake, Mass Effect, Homefront, Gears 2 and Final Fantasy 13 but still have not got around to it even though I have had some of these games for well over a year.

[/quote]

That is why you should, IMO, buy a game and play it (and hopefully finish it) before moving onto the next one.  You save so much money doing this because you're not buying all of them on release.  I suppose you do miss out on the multiplayer crowds and pre-order bonuses, but it's worth it to me.  Not that I'm a huge fan of multiplayer anyway...

PS: Finish Alan Wake.  Great game IMO :D