What to get with 1400 Microsoft points?

I found in my old email account, 1200 MS points from Rewards. What are ur opinions on the following? Nexuiz Gotham Ciry Imposters Section 8 Prejudice Or is there an upcoming arcade games that are supposed to be good?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If you liked skyrim, Id recommend holding onto it until the DLC is released/announced. :)

Yeah Skyrim DLC, or put it towards Minecraft

Im not nuts for skylrm and I don't want minecraft

Arcade games!  There's plenty out now that's good, but an upcoming one is Trials Evolution.  It should be good if it's anything like Trials HD.

If you buy Section 8 Prejudice, I would play with you. I would recommend it also because it has bots if the multiplayer dies, and it's not dead yet. I can still find a game in every game type. It's not packed tight and half the players are bots, but it's still pretty fun. It's a LOT like Star Wars Battlefront 2.

-

I haven't played Nexuiz but it's an acquired taste. Think of it as every time you turn a corner there is an enemy in your face. If thats your thing, then go for it. It's relatively new so I suppose the community is still large, although I predict it dropping soon.

-

Haven't Played Gotham Gity Imposters, but I've heard good things about it. From what I've seen it looks like a hybrid Call of duty. If that's your thing, again, go for it. Same thing though... who knows how long there will be a community. They drop fast in arcade game, with the only exception I've experienced is 1943. There are still tons of players on that game.

-

Above all, if you haven't bought and played Battlefield 1943 yet, I would advise you to do so. It's the best multiplayer arcade game out there, that is if you're anti-battlefield. I'll play that with you too if you buy it.

I have bf1943 already. how many players are in a match usually in section 8? Is there a campiagn? And does it take a long time to find a match?

There is a campaign. It's about half as long as Call of Duty's

-

I haven't played the multiplayer since the first, so I'm not sure if it's gone down in popularity. I actually found one full game of conquest and it was pretty fun and awesome. I almost always find one person playing the wave defense mode. It's a shame as none of them seem to want to play together. Heh. They have a forums here if you want to see if anyone would play with you.

And that only happened once that u found a full game?

No, I have a lot of fun playing by myself in that game to. It comes down to this, any other game besides 1943 will probably not have the largest community for long. Nexuiz and Gotham City Imposters are both new and probably have loads of players... for now.

Wait I just realized that u said that u haven't played the multiplayer since the first... So how would u know how many are on the second?