WHAT TIME WILL THE BETA GO LIVE? 10.00PM AEST ???

WHAT TIME WILL THE BETA GO LIVE? 10.00PM AEST ???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Soon the Battlefield 3 beta won’t just be available to those who pre-ordered it on Origin, but will expand to an open beta, meaning many, many more players will join. Here are the times, or rather, the “launch window” for the Battlefield 3 open beta (which are nearly the same as the times for the 48 early access beta):

US Pacific time: 6 AM – 8 AM

US Eastern time: 9 AM – 11 AM

Europe: 3 PM – 5 PM

Australia (AEST): 11 PM – 13 PM

Japan: 10 PM -12 PM JST

Keep in mind that the launch times are not final, and that the beta might be delayed (as was the case for many players a few days ago). Heck, if we’re lucky, it might even be released earlier :)    bf3blog.com/.../battlefield-3-open-beta-launch-times

Its 2:38 am where I'm at.

It's 4:30 PM here, and nothing all day.....been checking the actual section in Battlefield 3 aswell just incase, and still nothing....

I find it silly that they'd add the Beta to the Xbox Spotlight if it isn't ready for public download yet. It's like 08:25 here, what time is it there in the states?

I know the time differs all over your country, what I'm requesting is the time releases are based on :)

Ok, just a quick question..... Is the beta being released 8 am US time or AUS time?

I figured that it was something to that extent but that is just cruel why put it up on the Xbox dashboard if its not ready to be released

They put that "crazy" microsoft points on the beta download so you can't download it because it isn't open to the general public yet.  

[quote user="lxX PANTERA Xxl"]

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

[quote user="lxX PANTERA Xxl"]

[quote user="cshnsdr"]

go here www.timeanddate.com/.../fixedtime.html

for all time zones for bf3

[/quote]

Thats cool just anybody can make a time table thats complete BS. I don't see any official info from dice or battlefield.com on time table. Its funny people believe the crap that randoms post

[/quote] 

ohhhh look a TROLL!!

[/quote] Awww look another sucker that believes what random people post on the internet. And its not trolling when you are just stating what everbody already knows if EA or Dice did not post it you can not believe it. Just like the countdown clocks on physicalwarfare.com

[/quote]Someone didn't have their coffee this morning. 

Ya I know it said 8:00 am for Fl but apparently its out and ready to download now except the idiots the put it up messed up some how it costs like a crazy amount of MP.  

PANTERA is right-o.  Don't believe ANYTHING except what EA or Dice said/say.  

So far, there is NO EXACT HR!  Only a day... TODAY!  

Be patient.