What Time Will GTA Online Be Released?

I've been highly anticipating GTA Online ever since Rockstar gave us that 5 second excerpt of it in the detailed GTA V video. I'm actually more excited about Online's release than GTA V, but I do love GTA V very much. It gets a 10/10 from me!

Anyways, does anybody know exactly what time GTA Online will be released. I am siked enough to stay up till midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on October 1st to play right when it's released, if that is when it'll be released...  but I don't want to waste my time either. I'm really surprised there has been no information about release times yet, unless it's coming tomorrow.

So what time do you guys think GTA Online will be released on October 1st? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Morning o'clock

You will know when there is a update/patch when you launch the game.

Okay, I will start the game up on October 1st, midnight EST and report back to let you guys know if it's up or not. Also, if I hear any info about the time I will post it here. *thumbs up*

I'd guess 3 AM or so for you. They up date every at the same time. and cali is far behind in time and they wont get it before 12.

That won't help you mate ;p

They won't be letting everyone on at the same time. Will be released at different times during the day. I'll be rebooting my xbox every 20 seconds waiting haha

It all depends if it's a download going to the xbox live marketplace or a update sent to our game! If it's a download on the xbox live marketplace it probably will be out around 3am when MS updates their marketplace. But if its sent through rockstar to the game it will come out whenever they want it to! Also don't get high hopes right away that you're going to be able to play without problems, I'm expecting tons of crashing and down time due to all the people trying to get on and play at once.

too bad for Austria

"Grand Theft Auto Online will go live on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network at 4am Pacific / 7am Eastern / 12pm Greenwich Mean Time on October 1, Rockstar Games has confirmed to IGN."

Looks like I'll be getting some sleep soon and wake up early to play ASAP!

^ yea what he said, everyone on the east coast is about 6 hours ahead of everybody west of us so it will be around 6 am for me

It will be out 7 am EST so for CST MT and PST it would be 6 am for CST 5 am for MT and 4 am for PST i believe.