What thing's would you most like to see and what thing's would you least like to see in Mass Effect 3's story or Universe?

I know you could go on forever with idea's - but try and keep it to 3 each. Lol.

My "Most Like To See" are: Tali's face, What the Protheans really looked like, The Rachni army coming in last minute in the final fight to help out Earth.

My "Least Like To See" are: Zaeed (Thought he was abit boring),

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Most Like To See?  M O R E  J A C K ! ! !  Least Like To See?  Miranda standing around with her hand on her hip trying to look intimidating...:-)

The Citadel, more of it, live it. Second Life style baby. Not really though.

Likewise i would like to be able to explore the Citadel again instead of be restricted to a few Areas. I would like my my apartment to be returned as well I missnot being able to go  relax and drink a beer after a hard mission lol. Third i would like to have a more in depth back-round history of Tali's people her race is one of the main races in ME but we don't know too much about them. As for Least things there are non.

I would like the ability for cerberus to help you and better charcters

I would hate to see if you destroyed the collector base  to have no bad side effects.

Cerberus wont be helping us...

Which makes no sense.

I think wheather Cerberus helps you or not all depends on if you give The Illusive Man the Collectors Space Station or destroyed it at the end of Mass Effect 2.

Apparently, whatever decision you made at the end of ME2 won't change the fact that Cerberus will be your enemy in ME3.

It doesn't surpise me that they did this.

That's sad news........because I feel that was one of the most hardest and important decisions that had to be made in Mass Effect 2. Please note I said "One of". Before theres a big uproar. Lol.